• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,461
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Cheshunt to Brimsdown (the next station down the line) has a half-hourly regular service taking 8 minutes and is on the NXEA service from Hertford East to London Liverpool Street. I know this journey exists as I have travelled on that line in the past.

Were you looking at the correct timetable?
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Cheshunt to Brimsdown (the next station down the line) has a half-hourly regular service taking 8 minutes and is on the NXEA service from London Liverpool Street to Hertford East. I know this journey exists as I have travelled on that line in the past.

Were you looking at the correct timetable?
Table 22 has them stopping at Waltham Cross and Enfield Lock also. I presume you are referring to the xx:09 and xx:39 from Hertford East.
 

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,461
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Table 22 has them stopping at Waltham Cross and Enfield Lock also. I presume you are referring to the xx:09 and xx:39 from Hertford East.

You are correct with your final statement. OK..I cannot go next, as I posted the incorrect last station of Brimsdown, which is now "struck-through".

I am signing off now as I have to attend hospital for a series of echocardiograms
.
 
Last edited:

Top