• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Sandal & Agbrigg
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I believe I have just won, as Fitzwilliam and all other stations on the Leeds-Sheffield/Doncaster lines have been used. Therefore, unless anybody objects, we shall start next at Albrighton.
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
Think that might be a bonus, got a feeling only 2A89 0044 Crewe to Manchester Piccadilly runs fast to Manchester Airport.

Heald Green
 

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
20 Mar 2011
Messages
3,894
Location
West Country
I thought all the northern services to MIA were stoppers... though I'm not good on railways around Manchester. :|

DanTrainMan185 has anwsered my query.

Gatley
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
East Didsbury

DanTrainMan185, can we have Chelford crossed out? Would help whoever has to calculate scores on this game...

Sorry, only just seen this, good job I went back a few pages otherwise I'd have missed this. Chelford has duly been crossed out :)

I thought all the northern services to MIA were stoppers... though I'm not good on railways around Manchester. :|

Almost all of them are, calling at all stations via Holmes Chapel, Alderley Edge and Wilmslow but the 0044 Crewe to Manchester Piccadilly only calls at the Airport.
 
Last edited:

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
I've missed quite a lot, as I'm not on the forum as much at the moment (until my final assignments for this semester are in tomorrow at least...

Manchester Victoria
 

Top