• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
I'm not very good in Scotland because I haven't been there since I was 1, seventeen years ago!! Plus I wouldn't remember things anyway :P


But don't worry, we will enjoy :D


Carstairs
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
What was the reason why the sudden route reversal occurred at Seascale when Drigg was the next station along the line?

Clagmonster went fast from St Bees to Sellafield as not all services call at Nethertown and Braystones. As a result of running fast to Sellafield, Seascale is the next station.

Braystones

Braystones is invalid as you've missed out Sellafield, which all services call at, but we've also called there previously. In general you're doubling back on yourself also. The next and only valid station move should realistically be Drigg then Ravenglass and so on towards Barrow.
 
Last edited:

Top