• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
Oh I think we can switch services, I just thought you merely mixed up WHP with WHD.

Can an admin check this please? :D

We'll carry on after Kentish Town to the grand St Pancras International, although we could be back in play with West Hampstead and Brondesbury.
 

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
We'll come back to the West Hampstead issue - I don't mind too much; we can carry on this direction.

The next station is Farringdon.
 

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
South Bermondsey

Last time we came here I made myself very unpopular by nabbing Cannon St... I'll be a little nicer this time...
 

Top