• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,451
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
I am now completely and utterly confused, so as you would have seen, after you struck-through your last posting at the time of query, I decided to follow suit and struck-though the last posting that I made. Mossley Hill seems to be somewhat of a query in its proximity to Edge Hill, but that posting was struck-though.

Perhaps other contributors may carry matters onwards, whilst I hide away in some dark corner of this particular thread and try my luck on other threads.
 
Last edited:

Top