backontrack
Established Member
Wigan North Western
Finchley Road & Frognal
Thanks for this update @FelixtheCat I did a bit of research prior to making the moves as I was suprised to find it appeared to be open, there is an entry in RTT for most Saturdays but it may be that they haven't deleted it as yet https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/Y29828/2020-04-25/detailed but this just added to my confusion!UPDATE
I have again updated the COVID-19 Amendments post.
Stockport to Stalybridge is currently not served. It reads as a line closure from Guide Bridge to Stockport, and a withdrawal of Northern services from Guide Bridge to Stalybridge.
For the avoidance of doubt, as it wasn't listed before, the recent journey along that line is valid because it wasn't listed in said post.
For note, even if it turns out that certain moves are not valid, we will allow them if they are not listed in the RED SECTION or COVID-19 Amendments post.