Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Well I'm sat in a house with no electricity (and therefore no heating, lighting or cooking facilities) recreating a scene from Fanny By Gaslight! I am gagging for a cuppa, and probably won't be online later coz I'm going to bed soon in the absence of anything better to do!
There is now a team digging up the pavement outside the house to try and find the fault, so sleep is out of the question 'til they finish! Unlike me, they have had a cuppa!
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.