• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darren R

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2013
Messages
1,252
Location
Lancashire
Just to let everyone know, I decided on Monday to hibernate until better weather arrives. Accordingly, I shall be posting the latest scoreboard update when I next emerge from my cave, which looks like being sometime in mid-June.

(Or I might do it tonight! :D )
 

Whistler40145

Established Member
Joined
30 Apr 2010
Messages
6,149
Location
Lancashire
Just to let everyone know, I decided on Monday to hibernate until better weather arrives. Accordingly, I shall be posting the latest scoreboard update when I next emerge from my cave, which looks like being sometime in mid-June.

(Or I might do it tonight! :D )
I did wonder if you were attempting to wind us up David
 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
Kettering has been played, and looking back so has Market Harborough, the other valid northbound station, so that is a win

The next leg will start at:
Squires Gate
 

Top