• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,487
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Sorry, that one has already been struckthrough, the original post has been edited

Posting # 115381...Birmingham Moor Street.....Is NOT struck-through
Posting # 115382...Birmingham Snow Hill.........Is struck-through

Incidentally, has there been a NEW rule change that states certain station names should only be shown in capital letters?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
I don't know why @backontrack is posting some stations in capitals, though I don't think this is against the rules at all.

I have edited my previous post to prevent any misunderstanding.
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
I don't know why @backontrack is posting some stations in capitals, though I don't think this is against the rules at all.

I have edited my previous post to prevent any misunderstanding.
I'm just choosing to capitalise major stations. There's nothing in the rules against it.

GLOUCESTER, for example, can be considered a major station.
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
It looks like there are no non-stop services between these destinations, so that's the win for DL. And he really pounced to get the points there too - when I posted Yate I expected him to get the win. He's clinical.

Where next then, me old cream cracker?
 

Top