• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
A good idea! Well, Millom is meant to be the busiest station in the UK by footfall (after all, it has about only three buses a day now for town with a population of over 7,000).

Green Road
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
If you are a guest and you are currently reading this thread, then I urge you to sign up! It's free, it's quick and easy to do, and you might help us to break a forum record!
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
Clapham

As an aside, I'm currently working on a railway version of Monopoly for this subforum. Stations are used instead of properties; instead of Super Tax, there's Penalty Fare; instead of houses, you build new platforms; and, instead of hotels, you can build depots. The four stations are shops, the utilities are subway systems, and instead of Free Parking there's a waiting room.

Be careful, though; you could get sent to Altnabreac!
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
I took the path less travelled by, and the bonus less taken.

By the way, thanks for the set-up. You teed it up, and I slotted it into the goal, as if you were Diogo Jota and I were Leo Bonatini...

Southwark

Settle (plus bonus)
 

Top