• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

DasLunatic

Member
Joined
11 May 2015
Messages
696
ABGnEU9.gif

I still need a breakdown of what the hell just happened, though
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
We went Hackney Wick, Stratford, Lea Bridge, Tottenham Hale, Liverpool Street and then I think to Bethnal Green as that was first from LST
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
ABGnEU9.gif

I still need a breakdown of what the hell just happened, though
Excellent GIF choice.

Basically, because of a muddle that involved two Liverpool Streets, we're now at Woodbridge. We could take a bus ride to Orford Castle, or visit Sutton Hoo - or we could realise that we were meant to be at Bethnal Green in the first place.

Either we hightail it back to North London, or A Challenge strikes through Bethnal Green and we continue from where we are at Woodbridge.
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
There's Lowestoft Ness, the easternmost point in the country, but other than that...
It looks quite nice. (not my photo)

ness.jpg


Obviously no disrespect meant to the good burghers of Lowestoft, who I'm sure would live nowhere else, even if you paid them.

Wymondham
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
Must be a bonus, and I wonder about Oulton Broad-Norwich too, though it think it's more frequent than that.

Battlorough - I mean Attleborough
 

Top