• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
I got the thread out of my main railforums window - here I have TNSI x3, map, Stops you wouldn't expect and RTT

Project Mapping I trust? ;)

I'd forgotten about Dalston Kingsland even existing and assumed it would just be Highbury & Islington anyway.
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
My setup: a couple of TNSI...! threads, RTT, OTT, Project Zoomable Mapping Map and Wikipedia for the current station/line. Wikipedia's templates at the bottom of station pages are good for seeing your possible moves sometimes (depending on where you are of course).

 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
HALT

The valid posting of London Loverpool Street was #114816 so therefore Bethnal Green #114818 was valid, surely?
 

Top