• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
I was unaware of it being 8 incorrect legs, suprised it was spo high, I thought it was only two or three! Thanks for the scoreboard update, however.

Rugby
 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
No trains skip Leighton Buzzard between Cheddington and Bletchley as Cheddington only gets a limited service anyway.
 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
I compiled it, so if I did a phrase involving a kettle and a pot may be appropriate!

Lidleington
 

Top