Anon Mouse
Established Member
- Joined
- 20 Mar 2011
- Messages
- 1,274
Long Eaton
Heworth
Anon, may I point out the above section of the rules. As you started this round at Heworth at 22:35, you were not eligible to make a subsequent entry until either three further submissions had been made or 22:50, whichever was sooner. Therefore, your Seaham at 22:36 was invalid.5a. When a player reaches the station at the end of a line, or if there are no more valid routes out of the station because of rule 4, the amount of stations called at on the journey will be added to their name in a table to be produced monthly. These are points. The player at the station then chooses the next starting station, although they cannot play until 3 other correct submissions have been received or 15 minutes have elapsed, whichever is sooner.
[/B]
Anon, may I point out the above section of the rules. As you started this round at Heworth at 22:35, you were not eligible to make a subsequent entry until either three further submissions had been made or 22:50, whichever was sooner. Therefore, your Seaham at 22:36 was invalid.
Therefore, from Buttsy's Sunderland at 22:36, which was the last valid post, I shall say Seaham.
Therefore, from Buttsy's Sunderland at 22:36, which was the last valid post, I shall say Seaham.