• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Rich McLean

Established Member
Joined
6 Feb 2012
Messages
1,757
Chorley
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Buckshaw Parkway
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rich McLean

Established Member
Joined
6 Feb 2012
Messages
1,757
St Helens Central
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Thatto Heath
 
Last edited:

Buttsy

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Hanborough
HALT HALT HALT

Where did this game start as I think we may be duplicating so a winner may have already occurred.
 

Buttsy

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Hanborough
On checking, this game started at Burnley Manchester Road and Bolton (#33495) had already been played so I would say that Rich won with his posting of Moses Gate (#33592)
 

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,451
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
On checking, this game started at Burnley Manchester Road and Bolton (#33495) had already been played so I would say that Rich won with his posting of Moses Gate (#33592)

I have struck-through all the postings that I made after that point, as this will be helpful to clagmonster when he has to score this leg.

Can any "still-open" postings made after # 33592 be struck-through by contestants, please.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
No moves can be made from there, so lets start from Oxford


Hanborough
 

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
Pershore

Finstock and Ascott-under-Wychwood were also parly bonuses; however, I think Shipton has 3tpd in this direction so no bonus there...
 

Top