• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Buttsy

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Hanborough
Which southbound train calls at Bordesley? I can only see a Saturdays Only northbound service in table 71, but it would be easy for me to have overlooked one.

London Midland timetable shows trains stopping there when BCFC are at home. As we're in the footy season, I took it to be a valid move.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Ludlow
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
Wrexham Central

If it wasn't for the fact that I need to be out soon, I'd have tried sending us up to West Kirby or New Brighton... :D <D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The next leg will start at Maidstone West.
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Tulse Hill
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
London Midland timetable shows trains stopping there when BCFC are at home. As we're in the footy season, I took it to be a valid move.
This position has cropped up before with the halt at Old Trafford for the Newton Heath Railwaymans' Club of the Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway, the football trains do not count as it is not an at least weekly booked call.
 

Top