• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Bracknell
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Martin's Heron
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I would but I don't know how - not in IE
Click on the 'Edit' button. Around the bold text, will be {s} at the start and {/s} at the end. Replace the 's' in the brackets with a 'b'. Note that I have used curved brackets, in practice square ones will show.
 

dzug2

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2011
Messages
867
Bracknell
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Martin's Heron
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Click on the 'Edit' button. Around the bold text, will be {s} at the start and {/s} at the end. Replace the 's' in the brackets with a 'b'. Note that I have used curved brackets, in practice square ones will show.
Other way round?? Anyway done, thanks
 

Top