• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Joined
11 Jul 2017
Messages
3,506
Location
Leicestershire
Temporary Line Closures/amendments:

The following may be regarded as 'out-of-bounds:'
  • Knottingley to Goole is closed until futher notice due to flooding at Snaith.
  • The Heart of Wales Line is closed between Llanelli and Craven Arms until further notice
OBSERVATION

I noticed when checking to see if the scores had been updated after a gap of almost 14 months, they the above line closures are still showing in the red section, yet I understand these are in fact open.
 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
OBSERVATION

I noticed when checking to see if the scores had been updated after a gap of almost 14 months, they the above line closures are still showing in the red section, yet I understand these are in fact open.
Attention Quizmasters - could one of you please do this?

Westbury
 
Last edited:

Top