• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
Trefforest

As it's not in the coronavirus list, it will be allowed - but it seems odd that Pilning would still be receiving a service, yet I can't find evidence either way as to whether it is
 

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Joined
11 Jul 2017
Messages
3,506
Location
Leicestershire
Trefforest

As it's not in the coronavirus list, it will be allowed - but it seems odd that Pilning would still be receiving a service, yet I can't find evidence either way as to whether it is
I was uncertain. It's in RTT as still operating but rather wishy washy on the GWR website. I consulted with our list and found it not there hence playing the move.
 

Esker-pades

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2015
Messages
3,784
Location
Beds, Bucks, or somewhere else
ADJUDICATION & INFORMATION

Pilning is a valid win.

Simply, I cannot tell if Pilning is shut or not. There are ongoing engineering works on that line (Severn Tunnel repairs). Beyond this weekend, the COVID-19 timetables have not been released. Therefore, I cannot say if the station would be served if the line had been open. During this situation, we ere on the side of caution & leniency where definitive information is not available.
 

Top