• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Joined
11 Jul 2017
Messages
3,506
Location
Leicestershire
Yes... don't tell me that's not allowed either?

See the following extract from the rules:
How to play

  1. A 'leg' starts when the winner of the previous leg posts a station. (This shouldn't be the station that ended the previous leg, or a terminal station with fewer than two routes out).
  2. Players now take turns to move to other stations, so that:
    • Each station can be reached by a direct train (see Notes) from the previous station posted, with no intermediate stops.
    • No station may be repeated on a leg.
  3. A leg ends when no more valid moves are possible. The player who made the last valid move wins the leg, and is awarded points based on a tally of the length of the leg. They then start the next leg, and so on.
 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
Is Waterloo not a terminal station?
Many thanks for pointing that out, I didn't notice that. I'm happy in this case to say that the leg began at Queenstown Road (Battersea), just this once, as we've been having problems getting started
 

LUSOwner

Member
Joined
30 Dec 2019
Messages
55
Location
London
Well... if the services I'm thinking of aren't suspended anyhow. I don't live anywhere near there so I don't have a clue.
 

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Joined
11 Jul 2017
Messages
3,506
Location
Leicestershire
Well... if the services I'm thinking of aren't suspended anyhow. I don't live anywhere near there so I don't have a clue.
OK, i'm just going off my interpretation of the list posted. If there are other moves I will wait for something to be played, or for an adjudication.
 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
ADJUDICATION
Manchester Airport is a win, as the line to Wilmslow is currently shut, and all stations on the line to Manchester Piccadilly have been played already. Please could @LUSOwner set a new starting station
 

Top