• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Sorry, I think my Shrewsbury was invalid (I intended it to be from Abergavenny on the Gerald, but Dan got in before me with Hereford). Slow computer day. Therefore, I think we may be back at Hereford.
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Sorry, I think my Shrewsbury was invalid (I intended it to be from Abergavenny on the Gerald, but Dan got in before me with Hereford). Slow computer day. Therefore, I think we may be back at Hereford.
No, we're OK, the 18:18 Holyhead-Cardiff does it, so over to Dan to start a new leg.
 

gnolife

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2010
Messages
2,047
Location
Johnstone
No, we're OK, the 18:18 Holyhead-Cardiff does it, so over to Dan to start a new leg.

Hang on, thats the wrong way, were heading north from Cardiff direction.

However, there is a 19:18 departure from Hereford for Holyhead that is fast to Shrewsbury
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Hang on, thats the wrong way, were heading north from Cardiff direction.

However, there is a 19:18 departure from Hereford for Holyhead that is fast to Shrewsbury
Sorry, I meant Cardiff-Holyhead. I'm doing well here.
 

Top