• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
Backontrack, what is the logic about capitalising names, I've been trying to work it out, but as Canterbury West was and Ashford International wasn't it has confused me!

Glynde
1) I've been doing it with major stations, but you're right about Ashford

2) Glynde is invalid, we're at Cooksbridge. Some services do skip Glynde but not Berwick. I deliberately avoided the win to create a longer leg

3) Haywards Heath
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums


Top