Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I am not sure who uses the zoomable full UK network map, but as I know I have provided the link to some people, it has now moved here, and had a few major changes, including the recolouring of Northern to pink (which doesn't really work in my view - see the approach to Liverpool Lime street and the lack of definition around Hunts Cross and the ECML north of Newcastle) and the splitting of LM into LNR and WMT - the WMT being orange (at least it doesn't run to Liverpool or Bedford with EMT or London with LO) and the LNR a darker shade of green (except the Marston Vale Line which is the same).
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.