• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MatthewE707

Member
Joined
17 Apr 2025
Messages
161
Location
Essex
I wonder if I've been slightly misleading by specifying National Rail platforms - doesn't necessarily mean there's anything else, but I will revise it now:

1) The station has 2 platforms
2) The station is served exclusively by electric trains
3) The station has no London Underground interchange
 

MatthewE707

Member
Joined
17 Apr 2025
Messages
161
Location
Essex
Nope!

1) The station has 2 platforms
2) The station is served exclusively by electric trains
3) The station has no London Underground interchange
4) The station is above street level
5) The station is served by one TOC, and it has been the same TOC since privatisation
 

Top