Tetragon213
Member
Bristol Parkway?
Not that one, because:Bristol Parkway?
Stalybridge is correct. (Three through platforms and a bay, last time I was there). Your turn to buy me a pint in the Buffet Bar!I would have said Stalybridge but that fails on clue 1.
Two bays. Platforms 2 and 5. Source National Rail Enquiries.Stalybridge is correct. (Three through platforms and a bay, last time I was there). Your turn to buy me a pint in the Buffet Bar!
Honest mistake no doubt. Shall we get going with the next one?Two bays. Platforms 2 and 5. Source National Rail Enquiries.
Yes, sorry.... I'd forgotten about the new-ish bay on the North side. Must have had one too many in the buffet bar when I emerged to catch my train the last time I was there!Honest mistake no doubt. Shall we get going with the next one?
Not Brentwood, because…Brentwood?
Is correct!Manor Park?