• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The exile

Established Member
Joined
31 Mar 2010
Messages
9,454
Location
Somerset
I must apologise - it's 6 TOCs!

Clue 4: The disused tunnel lies at almost exactly right angles to the current platforms
 

The exile

Established Member
Joined
31 Mar 2010
Messages
9,454
Location
Somerset
Clue 5: Although I have several more operational platforms than I did 40 years ago, my highest numbered platform is no longer 21, but 20.
 

The exile

Established Member
Joined
31 Mar 2010
Messages
9,454
Location
Somerset
Oh heck. Two in one day...

You've got plenty of time to mull over this one - I'm about to be offline for a few hours.

Clue 1: Has direct trains to/from two of the UK's four "capital cities" - but they are not the same trains.
 

Top