• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2013
Messages
1,510
Location
Llandudno
Ha ha, went all the round the houses before I got there!! I don't have much spare time until tonight so....

***OPEN FLOOR***
 

444045

Member
Joined
25 Apr 2020
Messages
979
Location
Dorset
Exeter St David’s?
You are correct - congratulations - the other clues would have been :

Clue 4 - The 5 through platforms are all bi-directional

Clue 5 - You can get to London in 2 directions leaving this station

The floor is yours
 

DA1

Member
Joined
22 May 2017
Messages
444
Location
England
Clue 1 - This station has 3 platforms

Clue 2 - This station has overhead electrification

Clue 3 - This station has two routes into one London terminus.
 
Last edited:

ls2270

Established Member
Joined
24 Oct 2012
Messages
5,518
Location
Basingstoke
The funny thing is I would have guessed Cheshunt if I hadn’t been beaten to it.

okay next one...
Clue 1: this station has 2 platforms.
 

Top