• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ21

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2016
Messages
125
It is Ravensthorpe, why I wrote clue two in the way I did is that GC pass the station on the lines with no platforms, in much the same way as electric services pass Hyde North but cannot stop there.
 

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2013
Messages
1,510
Location
Llandudno
ah I get you now!! Good work mate, that was a tough one. Racked my brains for a lot of today on that!! :)

I will get a new one up shortly. Just finishing off at work and heading for home.
 

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2013
Messages
1,510
Location
Llandudno
I have direct services to Crewe, Shrewsbury, Manchester Piccadilly , Cardiff Central , London Euston, Llanelli, Maesteg , Birmingham International ,
 

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2013
Messages
1,510
Location
Llandudno
5/ I am the last station on the mainland. I am the busiest station by passenger numbers in the area due to being a university city
 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
1. This station is served by a Stagecoach TOC
2. This station has three platforms
3. This station is served by three TOC, all of which are First or Stagecoach
 

Top