D6130
Established Member
Arisaig?
That certainly narrows it down!Thank you!
Clue 1: this station has two platforms.
That’s the one! Back to you!Whitchurch (Hants)?
Chatham?Cheers
Clue 1: This station has two platforms.
Edenbridge
Neither of thoseHerne Bay?
Billericay
Neither of thoseSandwich?
Mitcham Eastfields?
Neither of those.North Sheen?
Thanks. Very generous of you! Next question (continuing with the level crossing theme):I will give it to you as the clues fit two stations.
The station I was actually after was Wye.
Your turn to man the gates.
This is one for Railway General Knowledge not name the stationThanks. Very generous of you! Next question (continuing with the level crossing theme):
Where in the UK would you find a level crossing over the junction of two main roads which is equipped with six full barriers?
Whoops, sorry....I'm setting questions in two different quizzes/games simultaneously and posted this in the wrong one!This is one for Railway General Knowledge not name the station