• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ21

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2016
Messages
125
Why I guessed the one I did, if you use the full fare column rather than the 16/17 entry exit column it gives only a single station north of Inverness which fits the clues.
 

DanTrain

Member
Joined
9 Jul 2017
Messages
753
Location
Sheffield
Why I guessed the one I did, if you use the full fare column rather than the 16/17 entry exit column it gives only a single station north of Inverness which fits the clues.
Yes, but it only has one platform (well according to Wiki anyway)
 

DanTrain

Member
Joined
9 Jul 2017
Messages
753
Location
Sheffield
5) The name of this station is similar to both the name of a country and the name that a well known city used to be known by.
 

Top