I have heard that some places were doing flu jabs in a gazebo in a carpark. When I had mine it was a walk-through in the practice, but in the back door and out the front door in ten minutes. Agree that it probably doesn't have to be a fully qualified doctor, I imagine health visitors and practice nurses are qualified to give injections.
As for the rest, we are seriously in headless chicken territory nowadays.
Flu jabs are being done in a pop up tent in a council car park near the health centre in one of my local towns. A drive in, I believe. (No P&D money is being sacrificed as all council parking charges across town have been lifted for now)
Toilets on Sheffield station have a sign on the door saying a maximum of 2 people.
Unless you are able to see through walls, how are you supposed to know whether or not anyone else is in there?
Seen the same in a few places. There was one such at Roundhay Park, where there was a maximum occupency limit (either two or three) but access was via a narrow corridor and then branched off two ways, so it was impossible to see, anyway