What on earth is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom doing wasting his time on dealing with auto-renewable subscriptions when there are many, many more serious issues which should be demanding his attention?
I'm sorry, but things like this are actually very important. My mum got renewed into an annual subscription she didn't want and once renewed could not cancel (well, she could but they wouldn't refund - they just said the account would close after the year). I also forgot to put a note in my calendar to cancel the renewal of a VPN.
I strongly suspect there are millions of examples. Likewise, making it a requirement to be able to cancel something you set up online - not having to call up and wait on hold, potentially being passed from person to person as they try and put you off (or just end the call). No three months notice by post and other stuff.
The EU is going quite strong on a lot of this, as well as right to repair and improving consumer protections.
Yes, there might be bigger things to deal with too - but this is all the sort of thing that impacts everyone. Sure, the VPN subscription I didn't want (and was more expensive because renewals don't come with the big discounts) didn't break the bank for me, but it was annoying. I bet it can hurt other people, and a lot of people don't have loads of money to throw away.
You could argue it's their fault, of course. But there's a reason why auto renewals and perpetual subscriptions are a thing - because people don't cancel and often forget.
For one thing, my VPN provider never emailed me to remind me that my subscription was going to renew or what the price was. They'd argue they said that when I subscribed in the first place. So while they may email about this, that, and the other - they deliberately don't tell you when they're going to take money. If they did, you might stop to think if you want to renew.
To be fair, a lot more companies DO now tell you and often tell you multiple times - but I am not sure they're required to, and that's probably the issue the Government needs to address.
Sorry for the long post, but the average man and woman needs more protection from big businesses taking advantage of consumers.