• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Key mess (non-season tickets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieLouLou

Member
Joined
20 Oct 2014
Messages
59
I've had KeyGo on my card since it started and it has been fine. However, since I got a season ticket on it last month I have had a lot of incomplete journeys. I religiously touch in and out and so should never have had an incomplete journey but a lot of the touches were not showing on my account. For a couple of weeks, I got an email almost everyday saying that I had to phone up because I had an incomplete journey, otherwise there would be a £25 charge. Eventually, they said that because I had a season ticket I no longer need to phone up. So it sounds like they are letting me off any incomplete journeys, even ones which are my fault.

If that was happening when tapping at London stations then that issue should now be fixed.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top