37401
Established Member
Saw this tour advertised ages ago sounds hellfire and ill be on this one
2x DRS class 37`s along the Dawlish coast anyone


i have to admit this is the very first railtour i have ever been on so it should be a new experience
Are there any intermediate stops? Eg Plymouth?
Spitfire are cheap so may be able to do a part fare to Penzance without breaking the bank.
Yeah theres bound to be a few but dont worry Jo Ford`ll sort em out, in other words Kick em off, ill admit i like to stick my cam out every now and then but i dont go mad with my body going out full flailage, on the fellsman chopper it was coach A that had all the drunks in unfortunatly the same place as the little shop they set up.hope this tour dosen't have to many so called enthusiasts putting half their bodies out of the train whilst it heads for Cornwall or those selfish individuals who consume too much beer or lager & end up spoiling the day for all those that have booked as it gives our hobby a bad name.
the fellsman chopper it was coach A that had all the drunks in unfortunatly the same place as the little shop they set up.
But that's the coach A environment, That's what Coach A is like on a tour. If you don't like it, there is much more mellow coaches to choose from. I personally love Coach A, it's a great atmosphere!![]()
But that's the coach A environment, That's what Coach A is like on a tour. If you don't like it, there is much more mellow coaches to choose from. I personally love Coach A, it's a great atmosphere!![]()
Behaviour in the front coach on Saturday just gone was very good, the coach provided for A was a very nice ex Kingfihser rake Mk2 in good condition apart from lack of lights and it was for a front railtour coach still in a good condition at the end of the tour.
I wonder if the lights in that coach have worked at all since they packed up last August? I noticed the 'Out of Order' sticker I put on the toilet door last year was still present. :?
They did fire up on the outward at one point but it was not for long. I doubt they have done much work as Mr Palmer informed me the LED lights stuck on the roof down the coach which were activated in the Birmingham area were the lights that he purchased in Edinburgh on his tour last year!
They did fire up on the outward at one point but it was not for long. I doubt they have done much work as Mr Palmer informed me the LED lights stuck on the roof down the coach which were activated in the Birmingham area were the lights that he purchased in Edinburgh on his tour last year!
:-? He would be wrong then, they were definitely our emergency lights, from "our emergency box", I stuck them there myself, they were our glow sticks too, it pays to be prepared.They did fire up on the outward at one point but it was not for long. I doubt they have done much work as Mr Palmer informed me the LED lights stuck on the roof down the coach which were activated in the Birmingham area were the lights that he purchased in Edinburgh on his tour last year!
:-? He would be wrong then, they were definitely our emergency lights, from "our emergency box", I stuck them there myself, they were our glow sticks too, it pays to be prepared.
Anyone up for the Helicopter flight?
Anyone up for the Helicopter flight?
About a 10 -15 mins walk to the Heli-portim not going on it but i would like to get a few shots of it taking off, 37113 When and Where will it take off and is it within decent walking distance of Penzance?
About a 10 -15 mins walk to the Heli-port
did 37`s haul Virgin Mk3`s back in the day noooooooo i dont think so,
:-? He would be wrong then, they were definitely our emergency lights, from "our emergency box", I stuck them there myself, they were our glow sticks too, it pays to be prepared.