I'm guessing you mean Wednesday instead of Thursday. 24 hours is a little to long to waitWe then board the 0645 Pegasus Airlines flight 4520 to Ercan International Airport, Cyprus, arriving there at 0825 on Thursday morning local time (from a list of the live departures from this airport it looks as if there are mainly domestic flights to other parts of Turkey).
(Source: Flightstats)
I'm guessing you mean Wednesday instead of Thursday. 24 hours is a little to long to wait????????????
me123 took us on a flight Stansted to Istanbul. However, this flight only flies weekly during July and August, to cater for the extra Turkish families going back home / tourists.
The normal scheduled flight is the PC520, which departs at 23:50, which has flown daily (except Tuesdays).
I think it's best to just carry on, as was mentioned in the rules " bending the rules is probably going to be important "
In the National game, we have to take care of normal timetables, not ones around special occasions / engineering work. What's the plan of action in these cases?
Please remember to quote your sources!
We then board the 1550 Ryanair flight 8036 to Dublin, RoI, arriving there at 1655 on Wednesday afternoon local time.
(Source: Flightstats)
We haven't experienced Ryanair yet in this game so Ryanair flight 666 takes us across the Irish Sea to Birmingham . Take off is at 1650 and we touch down at 1800
Source FlightStats
Nobody noticed this impossible minus 5 minute change?
I've changed the flight used to one 90mins later as this would still work and would make the game easier as many posts have happened since. I hope everyone is OK with this.Nobody noticed this impossible minus 5 minute change?
It's another short hop as we board the 500 bus at 0059 and travel a mere three stops to Hannover Deisterplatz/Allerweg, arriving at 0103 Friday morning.
Google Maps.