• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Elizabethan Tuesday 11th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southwest

Member
Joined
3 Sep 2011
Messages
200
Location
Bedfordshire
Have looked on A1 Trust and Pathfinder websites and can't find the timings of this train, can anyone help please?

I plan to see them somewhere around Biggleswade/Sandy in Bedfordshire.

MTIA
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
It's obviously a huge secret lol
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
As far as I'm aware, no timings have been announced as yet - they're probably still being worked on by Network Rail. I'd expect them in the next day or two.
 

Southwest

Member
Joined
3 Sep 2011
Messages
200
Location
Bedfordshire
Thanks, I did look on realtime trains and couldn't see it.

Given that the trip is less than a week away, it's a poor show for those who have paid good money and can't make any cast iron plans.:roll:
 

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
Some rough times for the Deltic hauled leg have appeared on the DPS twitter feed in the past hour at https://twitter.com/delticps , so I guess some steam times for the northbound run with Tornado will appear shortly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top