Hi all,
Just seen on UKsteam.info that te down trip by 5029+6024 is now only going as far as PAR, instead of Penzance.
Any ideas??
Not that I will get time to see it.
Also, does anyone know the timings yet that it might be returning on during Monday??
Im hoping for a early exit out of Penzance, so I can get some nice up-morning pics of double headed steam along the Dawlish sea wall.
Graham
Just seen on UKsteam.info that te down trip by 5029+6024 is now only going as far as PAR, instead of Penzance.
Any ideas??
Not that I will get time to see it.
Also, does anyone know the timings yet that it might be returning on during Monday??
Im hoping for a early exit out of Penzance, so I can get some nice up-morning pics of double headed steam along the Dawlish sea wall.
Graham