Dai Corner
Established Member
- Joined
- 20 Jul 2015
- Messages
- 6,995
I live in the Western suburbs of Newport with good public transport (four buses an hour to Cardiff, ten an hour to the city centre) and thousands of jobs within twenty minutes walk but nearly everyone seems to drives to work.
I deliberately bought a house ten minutes walk from my then workplace and loved the extra hour in bed and stress-free 'commuting'. I'm retired now and looking at it rationally I should not own a car but I love driving and it's so much quicker for anywhere not on a direct bus route.
I deliberately bought a house ten minutes walk from my then workplace and loved the extra hour in bed and stress-free 'commuting'. I'm retired now and looking at it rationally I should not own a car but I love driving and it's so much quicker for anywhere not on a direct bus route.