• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Bournemouth Flyer,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBRailfreight

On Moderation
Joined
27 Feb 2018
Messages
15
So a few years ago, (I Would say around 2013 - 2014) And I Didn't know this, but there was a Pair of 37's Going through into Bournemouth, I Knew, I Could of popped down to the Station to Go watch the 37's Pulling into The Stations, is there even any other Railtours Passing through Bournemouth this month/The Summer???
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,828
Location
West of Andover
UK railtours "Sunny South Express" in July will be passing Bournemouth on route to Weymouth which should be a pair of 73/9s.

Most likely other steam hauled tours will pass during the summer as Weymouth is a popular destination (due to the beach being close by)
 

trainmania100

Established Member
Joined
8 Nov 2015
Messages
3,037
Location
Newhaven
Sometimes a railway touring company train to Weymouth from three bridges usually seam hauled out but then diesel the return via Bournemouth as stean engine facing wrong way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top