• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The best railway freight magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithdude2104

New Member
Joined
31 Dec 2013
Messages
2
Hello,

I was hoping some of you could help please. I'm looking for a magazine that is considered the best source of information for railway freight.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thankyou in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Condor7

Member
Joined
13 Jul 2012
Messages
1,083
Location
Penrith
I think most magazines go with what makes the most interesting news, and don't particularly favour passenger over freight.

VideoTrack produce a dvd every other month, and that certainly features far more freight than passenger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top