• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Armistice Steam Express - November 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train Maniac

Member
Joined
28 Sep 2018
Messages
466
Hey guys

I get my railtour information from Railway Herald. I noticed that the railtour in question was penned to run on the Marshlink line, (Rare track!)

However when checkung Railway Touring Companies website, the routing has changed to the standard Kent Circular.

Not the end of the world, still get to see steam on the main line, just curious (and a little dissapointed Haha!) as to the change of route?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

james_the_xv

Member
Joined
29 Oct 2019
Messages
362
Location
West Midlands
I'm sure others more in the know than me will reply, but I'd imagine pathing, possession, or stock clearance issue would be the most likely culprits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top