I'm not a US citizen, but I wouldn't vote for Trump.
My husband, who is a US citizen, won't be voting for Trump. In North Carolina, because this is where we both lived last. I try and console him that his vote is "worth more" than in California, where he grew up, because there it's a given that Democrats will win. However I don't see North Carolina as being a close call this time.
Trump is a nasty, unpleasant, divisive and obnoxious person. I'm ashamed to say that I'm slightly disappointed that whoever took a shot at him yesterday missed.
I can not work out how, in a country of >100 million people, neither party can find someone more appropriate to stand for the job of President. Biden is a disappointment, Trump is terrible, and Harris is non-existent to me - why was she chosen 4 years ago if she wasn't going to end up standing now?
I think Trump will win, which will be good for just about nobody except Trump, but the Democrats have a lot of blame in this too.