• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The £1 Network Card with a Gold Card Benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.

stut

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2008
Messages
1,924
...on FCC at least. The wording isn't clear. It says I can get "a" Network Card for £1 for somebody else. Does that mean I am entitled to one a
year, or several (within reason) for different family members?

In the past, I've only needed one a year, and sometimes my GC has been manually endorsed, other times it hasn't. What's the correct benefit?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dan_atki

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2006
Messages
1,879
You are meant to only have one per year enforced by the manual endorsement as you have described.
 

stut

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2008
Messages
1,924
Thanks. I thought that might be the case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top