• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

That Isn't Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nath9425

Member
Joined
10 Nov 2006
Messages
759
Location
Milepost 84 Chiltern Mainline
With the state of the art technology in todays world Chiltern Railways have reported that Network Rail Have....



"Please note that there is an error with Network Rail's Train Service Database. This is causing problems with computerised information systems which are giving incorrect information regarding Chiltern's services this Spring Bank Holiday weekend. Unfortunately, the correct timetable data cannot be uploaded until Thursday night at the earliest.

If you require timetables for Chiltern Railways services this Bank Holiday weekend, please click on the appropriate link below:

Saturday 26 May
Sunday 27 May
Monday 28 May
Please note that there is no planned track improvement works taking place on our route over the Bank Holiday weekend but train services have been slightly amended due to major events taking place at Wembley Stadium and because the Birmingham New Street - London Euston line is shut this weekend."

So if your at a Station and get put on the 'wrong' train and get asked to pay a fine. Direct them to my post :razz:

Typical Computers Eh! :shock: I bet it was down to Vista <(
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
Hail! <D
If you're ever at Waterloo - Especially after 18:00 or so, take a look at the digital advertising boards at the Eurostar terminal...I've lost track of the number of times that I've passed those boards and seen some form of Windows error prompt upon them! :toothy10:

Worryingly enough, I seem to recall that many of the errors came from WSCRIPT.EXE...Given that the Windows Scripting Host can be a major avenue of assault for viruses and hacks, why would they allow it's use on an advertising board? Just imagine the problems if the words "F*** you!" suddenly appeared on there! :eek::lol:

BTW: Am I correct in thinking that the computers on Juniper and Disastro trains run Win95 as a back-end? :rolleyes::p

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<
 
T

Tom

Guest
Win 3.1 on both, Death.

Fortunately they have no external net access.... :lol:
 

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
Hail Tom! <D
Win 3.1 on both, Death.
Fortunately they have no external net access.... :lol:
I must admit that I'm more comfortable with Disastros and Junipers now after hearing that...After all, Win 3.1 (IIRC) is only susceptable to DOS based hacks and viruses...And in these days of Windows P***ta, who writes stuff for a DOS environment? :lol:

Although I will add that I'm curious as to why Win 3.1 would be used on Disastros, given that WinXP was in SP2 and much less buggy when those trains were designed...I thought that Siemens liked to keep with the times after all! :p

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<
 
T

Tom

Guest
Multi-licence is cheaper, and its essentially abandon-ware.

I'm reliably informed that the 'next generation' of trains will run on Linux, probably modified from RedHat or Debian as the manufacturers are working on versions of the TMS software for a *nix environment.
 

mbonwick

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2006
Messages
6,311
Location
Kendal
Multi-licence is cheaper, and its essentially abandon-ware.

I'm reliably informed that the 'next generation' of trains will run on Linux, probably modified from RedHat or Debian as the manufacturers are working on versions of the TMS software for a *nix environment.

1, Surprise, surprise - Cost cutting again!
2, Good to hear, might just be more stable under Linux
3, No comment!
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,498
Location
Yorkshire
Interesting that they blame it on NR, when actually anyone with a brain will realise that they should have had their timetable sorted out several weeks in advance so they should not have left it to the last minute to update the times in the journey planners.

Also, why are they incapable of publishing a proper timetable when engineering work is being carried out instead of asking people to phone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top