• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thanking all who has helped me in this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardmoore

Member
Joined
11 Mar 2010
Messages
9
:DThank you, all of you here who have helped me more than I could have wished for. As soon as I am informed of my result of the assessment day I will post it here.

Fingers crossed, I am working really hard for this day. For the next two days I will be doing as much research as possible. However, when I get there I will only be myself that is all I can be.

Again, thanking all who has helped me.

Richard Moore
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top