theethuniasnt
New Member
Hello, I was recently travelling from Three Bridges to London bridge, and being honest I didn’t have a ticket.
Although on my last stop to London bridge I was approached by a ticket inspector asking me to provide a valid ticket. I came up with the excuse that my phone died, but then he brought me off the train and started asking me questions. Eventually I got a ticket saying that I once I charge my phone, I need to upload a picture of my ticket or barcode ticket.
Since we already know I don’t have a ticket I can’t upload anything, and will then be charged a pricey ticket. If anyone knows what to do, please tell me. If there’s a way to push back the pay date or get out of the ticket.
Although on my last stop to London bridge I was approached by a ticket inspector asking me to provide a valid ticket. I came up with the excuse that my phone died, but then he brought me off the train and started asking me questions. Eventually I got a ticket saying that I once I charge my phone, I need to upload a picture of my ticket or barcode ticket.
Since we already know I don’t have a ticket I can’t upload anything, and will then be charged a pricey ticket. If anyone knows what to do, please tell me. If there’s a way to push back the pay date or get out of the ticket.
Last edited: