Ardengrove
New Member
Hello- advice on response to the attached letter please. I was silly and brought a ticket from farringdon to city thameslink instead of a ticket for the full journey. I have done it a few times before (but not since i was caught and never will again).
Dear Sir/Madam,
Case ref: xx
I have recieved your letter dated xx. I would like to appologise for not having a valid ticket for my journey to City Thameslink on 15th October.
I have learnt an important lesson and promise that this will not happen again.
Please can i pay for the ticket fare and the costs you have incured as a result this.
Thank you
Dear Sir/Madam,
Case ref: xx
I have recieved your letter dated xx. I would like to appologise for not having a valid ticket for my journey to City Thameslink on 15th October.
I have learnt an important lesson and promise that this will not happen again.
Please can i pay for the ticket fare and the costs you have incured as a result this.
Thank you