AndyY
Member
1. Massive disruption this morning (http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/163477.aspx). The National Rail website says that 06:47 from ELS was running, but when I got to the station, I was told by staff that no trains would be running for at least the next 90 minutes.
This is the second signalling problem in 2 weeks (I understand that last time was because of a fire). I wonder why the line has so many problems with signalling and overhead power supply?
2. Last night 21:00 northbound from KTN was delayed by about 6-7 minutes. The departure board said On Time, then the train completely disappeared off the board with no announcement! I was about to phone 03457484950 when the train turned up. No announcement or apology on train re: late running either.
I wonder why the departure boards are so unreliable of late.
This is the second signalling problem in 2 weeks (I understand that last time was because of a fire). I wonder why the line has so many problems with signalling and overhead power supply?
2. Last night 21:00 northbound from KTN was delayed by about 6-7 minutes. The departure board said On Time, then the train completely disappeared off the board with no announcement! I was about to phone 03457484950 when the train turned up. No announcement or apology on train re: late running either.
I wonder why the departure boards are so unreliable of late.