Power/rheo brake controller. Only on PSE, Atlantique and most Reseau sets have this. All other TGVs (POS, Eurostar and Duplex) have lever style controllers. Forward for power, back for brake, which is the opposite way to most UK stock controllers.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Indeed! While I know that I should have realised that with the late-seventies/early eighties vintage of the TGV-PSE and La Poste units that the cab design probably would look quite dated compared to modern standards, I had always expected to see something considerably more space age from the cab design of a TGV and something a little less, you know, brown and seventies looking!
Yes, well remember this set was built in 1981. It is of similar vintage to an HST. Most other interiors are black, not brown. Also the drivers seat is now central as on Eurostar, POS and Duplex rather than on the left as here.