Thanks for the feedback.
Absolutely, on balance I think arguing about semantics will get me nowhere fast and it's better to explain the situation as it was from a factual perspective and not add any woe is me sob stories which won't cut any ice whatsoever and they're more likely to amenable if I keep it polite and succinct.
I'll tweak as suggested as I think it shows that I'm willing to cooperate and not being presumptuous that this will just disappear after one letter
'I am keen to settle this matter without the need for court action.I would like to offer pay any sum owed to resolve this matter amicably'
Happy for any further further guidance or feedback you may have, I'll be sending by email but do you think it's worth sticking it in the post and attaching proof of postage or is that me just wasting my own time.
Thanks again
Absolutely, on balance I think arguing about semantics will get me nowhere fast and it's better to explain the situation as it was from a factual perspective and not add any woe is me sob stories which won't cut any ice whatsoever and they're more likely to amenable if I keep it polite and succinct.
I'll tweak as suggested as I think it shows that I'm willing to cooperate and not being presumptuous that this will just disappear after one letter
'I am keen to settle this matter without the need for court action.I would like to offer pay any sum owed to resolve this matter amicably'
Happy for any further further guidance or feedback you may have, I'll be sending by email but do you think it's worth sticking it in the post and attaching proof of postage or is that me just wasting my own time.
Thanks again